Digital Banking Platform Being Upgraded 4/10 | AgGeorgia Announces Patronage Refunds of Over $15 Million
To Improve the lives of Georgia's farmers, families, and rural communities.
Who We Are
AgGeorgia Farm Credit is an agricultural lending cooperative owned by more than 5,000 member-borrowers. We specialize in ag lending with loan and lease products for farmers and agribusinesses, as well as long-term fixed rate options for land buyers. Our company is a proud member of the nationwide Farm Credit System, established in 1916 to provide a dependable source of credit to farmers and rural America. With over 110 employees serving 79 Georgia counties, you can rest assured that we have the experience, tools, and desire to see you succeed and obtain your goals.
Join our team!
- Competitive pay and incentives identify meaningful contributions and growth
- Service awards acknowledge performance and dedication
- AgGeorgia Farm Credit provides employees and their dependents with a variety of benefits including premium cost sharing
- A caring family-oriented culture promotes a positive work environment
- Generous accrued vacation and sick leave allow employees to relax and enjoy personal time
- Opportunities for volunteering and philanthropy strengthen compassion and our sense of community
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans encourage wellness (family coverage offered)
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts offer pre -tax savings for medical expenses
- Retirement security through 401(k) plan funding and access to a financial advisor for retirement planning
- Education reimbursement provide opportunities to continue education
- Our emerging association provides opportunities for career growth
- Skill development, training, and mentors enhance talent, proficiency, and competency
- Internal promotional opportunities encourage advancement
Diversity at AgGeorgia
AgGeorgia believes that an inclusive team of employees is the best way to serve our agricultural and agribusiness customers. AgGeorgia refers to our diversity initiatives as inclusion initiatives. With inclusion, AgGeorgia seeks to involve all employees, our management team, and our board in fostering an environment that encourages and acknowledges the positive contributions individuals from all backgrounds can make in the success of our organization. By embracing and leveraging our unique strengths, we establish ourselves as a positive corporate citizen and an employer of choice.
- Who We Are
- Patronage Refund Program
- Financial Reports
- Scholarships & Internships
- Farmers Market Grants