Partnering in Success
You're committed to doing right by your partners, and by your customers. Here at AgGeorgia, we admire and share your drive and integrity. That’s why we work with you every step of the way, before and after closing, to provide not only financial support, but also advice and industry insight through your dedicated Agribusiness Relationship Manager. With many Georgia agribusiness industry leaders already in our portfolio, you can also rest assured that you won’t outgrow AgGeorgia the way you may have outgrown your community bank.
Are you starting a new operation, or expanding your existing business? Reach out to one of our Agribusiness Relationship Managers today. We want to hear more about your goals and dreams, so we can help make them a reality.
Agribusiness Loan Programs
Our Agribusiness loan programs connect focused, hard-working agriculture professionals like you with the tools necessary to keep your business thriving. With the capacity and experience to finance even the largest agribusiness operations, AgGeorgia is well-equipped to support your latest large-scale venture.
Whether you're investing in a gin, sawmill, peanut buying point, grain elevator, processing plant, or something else entirely, our Agribusiness Relationship Managers have years of experience financing a wide array of projects in nearly all sectors of the ag industry. Get in touch with one of our Agribusiness Relationship Managers today to learn more about financing/leasing options with AgGeorgia.
Financing Options Include:
- Working Capital Lines of Credit
- Loans for Construction Project Financing (fixed & variable rates available)
- Facility Improvements/Expansion
- Specialized Equipment Financing
- Long-Term Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Fleet Leasing Program for Company Vehicles
- Large-Scale Lease Program for Specialized Equipment and Facilities
Our Agribusiness Loan Program Advantages:
- Short, intermediate and long-term fixed and adjustable rate mortgage financing, up to 20 years without balloons and without prepayment penalties
- Highly competitive interest rates with patronage refunds
- Flexible repayment terms with knowledgeable loan structuring around your specific sector within the ag industry
- A simple, straightforward closing process
- A single point contact – your Farm Credit Agribusiness Relationship Manager will be heavily involved in all aspects of your relationship, including your loan application process, underwriting, and closing as well as serving you for your future loan service needs. This allows for unparalleled insight into your operation and ensures accurate and fast service when you need it.
“We view Farm Credit as advisors to our company. It’s not just financing. (AgGeorgia) knows enough about the industry overall that we consider you to be a part of our management team.”
– Jeff Holton, CFO, South Georgia Pecan Company, Valdosta, GA
Talk to a Loan Officer
Let AgGeorgia Farm Credit connect you with the resources you need to put your business ahead. Reach out to one of our Agribusiness Relationship Managers today to help your operation reach your profitability or expansion goals.