Cedar Creek Retreat
Cedar Creek Retreat Wilkinson County, Georgia
Cedar Creek Retreat is a 277± acre turnkey recreational retreat in Wilkinson Co. just 3 miles over the Laurens Co. line. Boasting a half mile of paved road frontage along HWY 441, the location of this tract is going to be hard to beat. Give us a call today for your private showing!
• 120± acres mature pine plantation
• 14± acres of established food plot areas
• 143± acres of mature untouched
• Over a mile of Cedar Creek frontage
• 4± acre wet weather duck hole in the center of the property
• Vast internal road system
• 3 bed/2 bath completely updated modular home in near brand new condition
• Very nice equipment/storage barn
• Covered fire pit area
• Deer cleaning station
• Power run all the way to the back of the property to the homesite
• Well and septic system already in place at the front of the property, where an additional cabin could easily be implemented in a location that does not interfere with wildlife.
• Loaded with deer, turkey, ducks, and occasional wild quail & hog
• Food & water sources, bedding & roosting habitat, and brooding & fawning areas located all over this tract
• Wilkinson Co. is documented as a Boone & Crockett producing county for whitetail bucks & the wild turkey population is also notably very strong in Wilkinson Co.
• Large sized neighboring properties are ideal for a recreational tract, in terms of a wildlife management standpoint as well as seclusion.
• Located only 30 minutes from the beautiful Lakes of Sinclair & Oconee
• 45 min. to Macon, less than 2 hours from Atlanta, and 2 hours from Savannah
Plantation Properties & Land InvestmentsEmail Now